Sunday, October 19, 2014

Galatians 5: 22-23


Galatians 5:22-23Common English Bible (CEB)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against things like this.
Common English Bible (CEB), used with permission
Copyright © 2011 by Common English Bible
Art credit: http://www.quotessays.com/gallery/gentleness-quotes-3.jpg.html

---

Jesus said, "“Come to me, all you who are struggling hard and carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Put on my yoke, and learn from me. I’m gentle and humble. And you will find rest for yourselves. My yoke is easy to bear, and my burden is light.” (Mt. 11:28-30, CEB) Receiving this gift, you share with others the relief of releasing yourself into the love of God in Jesus. Holy Spirit gifts you with gentleness so that you may live Christ-gently toward those who struggle with burdensome challenges. 

With whom will you express gentleness today?
-Dr Dale Schultz

No comments:

Post a Comment